google search this blog, doesn't always work

Thursday, July 7, 2011

There has to be a better way to make cod

The other night, I made some cod fish similar to how I made this recipe, except that I used French's honey mustard instead of regular mustard.

The former recipe was great, but this wasn't quite so good. I figured, there has to be a better way to make cod.

So I tried it two different ways. One was with parmesan crusted chicken shake and bake, which turned out fantastic.

The other was similar to this pork chop recipe.

I seasoned the cod with black pepper and italian seasoning, then I laid it in a cast iron skillet along with some chopped celery and onions (I didn't have mushrooms), and minced garlic.

Then added coconut milk and put in the oven at 350.

This recipe was good too although I liked the parmesan crusted chicken one the best.

Yes, the box says it's for chicken, but apparently it's good on fish too.

No comments:

Post a Comment