google search, doesn't always work

Lijit Search, click on "site" tab after you search for more results

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The things you find... cast iron crescent griddle

This is a cast iron crescent griddle. This one isn't from a brand I trust; It was listed on Amazon with no size, and no explanation as to what it's for.

I found that Lodge also has one, in its "serving platters" section, so it must be for serving. Theirs is 9 inches long and 4 inches wide.

I've said before that serving platters = fajita pans = small griddles. So whatever can be cooked on a small griddle, can be cooked in this pan.

I like crescent shapes; This is a novelty item. If you have a fajita pan or small griddle, you have the same functionality as this pan.

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these, it was made by Lodge for restaurant use, mine was 'acquired' from Applebees...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's the Lodge crescent serving griddle. "Perfect for a series of hot appetizers or cold desserts."

    It's on Katom for only $6.90; One day I might get it as a gag, since I do like crescent shapes...

    ReplyDelete