google search, doesn't always work

Lijit Search, click on "site" tab after you search for more results

Monday, August 2, 2010

The fish grill and the steak grill














The title sounds like a childhood story... "The Fish Grill and The Steak Grill"... but it's not. It's just some more cast iron products I found while combing the internet.

These two pans are by World Cuisine, and they are meant for just that... grilling fish or grilling steak.

I don't know the World Cuisine brand, and couldn't find any customer reviews. But the pans are $65 and $69, respectively.

I do know that my Lodge grill pan is great for grilling both steak AND fish!

They're interesting looking pans. But, not a brand I know, and more than I'd want to pay.

You can certainly find more uses for these pans than what is intended, but they're mostly novelty.

No comments:

Post a Comment