google search this blog, doesn't always work

Sunday, August 1, 2010

American Metalcraft mini cast iron

American Metalcraft released a line of miniature cast iron cookware in 2009.

Pictured above is their round mini pot, which is about 7 inches. These pots are listed by the pot volume in ounces, not diameter in inches; For example, the above pot is 24.8 ounces.

They come in a variety of shapes. Some have lids, and some don't.

I have to admit, they're very cute, and I know they'd be very useful. But I don't know the American Metalcraft brand, and I couldn't find any reviews.

Also, they can only be bought in multiples of 3 or more (in some cases 12), not individually.

That's the extent of what I know. If I find out any more, I'll post it here.

I do know that the Lodge small skillets and servers are great for the exact same purposes as these cute little pots, and you know you're getting good quality. With these, it's a gamble.

No comments:

Post a Comment