google search this blog, doesn't always work

Saturday, June 18, 2011

special griddles for gas stoves

I found this in Lowe's the other day.

It's a special griddle made specifically for this model gas stove, made by Lodge.

You remove the center burner grate and replace it with this griddle, similar to "stove furniture" they used to sell with wood stoves.

If they don't make one for your model stove, not to worry; the double play griddle works very well on gas stoves!


  1. Do you know where I can buy this accessory? I have this stove.

  2. I think it only comes with the stove... my advice would be to contact GE parts department (or whatever brand your stove is) and see if you can get a replacement...