google search this blog, doesn't always work

Friday, May 31, 2013

another deal I simply could not pass up

So as you know, Lodge sells a stainless steel cookware set.

They don't sell the individual pieces; You have to buy the complete set.

Which normally costs more than I would want to pay for a set of cookware, which is why I never got it before.

Tonight, I came across a set for half of what it normally costs, plus free shipping!

And what made this deal even sweeter was, it was used -- so, the Lodge company will not benefit from my purchase.

This article will explain why I only buy used Lodge cookware now.  

I like the cookware, just not the company.

Stainless steel is my second favorite type of cookware; In instances where cast iron is not ideal, then I use stainless steel.

This set comes with a 10 1/4 inch Lodge skillet, and I already have two of those.

I could give it as a present or something.

Or more than likely sell it, if I feel like going to the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment