google search this blog, doesn't always work

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A revised recipe for hot artichoke dip

I previously posted in this article, my recipe for hot artichoke dip.


This past Friday night, I was at a party and someone brought in this amazing hot artichoke dip, and told me what she had put in it.


I combined her recipe and mine, to make a revised version of  that amazing hot artichoke dip!


Two cans of whole artichoke hearts, drained.  One block of cream cheese.  8 oz sour cream.  


Blend in a chopper.  Then pour the mixture in a cast iron skillet.


Add paprika, then add shredded mixed italian cheese.*


*This particular mix contained parmesan, romano, asiago, provolone and mozzarella.  But you can use any shredded italian cheese.


Also add some grated parmesan cheese (which is different from shredded).


Bake in the oven at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment