google search, doesn't always work

Lijit Search, click on "site" tab after you search for more results

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Now it's honey mustard BBQ ribs!

In my previous post, I made honey mustard BBQ chicken.


I decided that the same recipe could be applied to ribs!


See, I had this bottle of French's honey mustard that I've been wanting to get rid of.  So instead of just throwing it away, I decided to use it up by cooking with it.


Strange as it may sound, that bottle of honey mustard was a gift.  And it was fine, but it was sitting in my pantry for way too long!


Anyway, I got some "pork finger ribs", which I'd never had before.  I usually get baby back ribs.


They were OK, but not as meaty and flavorful as baby back ribs.  So from now on, I'll continue to stick to baby backs.


I coated them with French's honey mustard, and KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce.  Also added some black pepper.


Slow roasted in the oven in a covered cast iron pot, at 250.


The sauce mixture was excellent, and I'm sure on baby back ribs, would have been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment