google search this blog, doesn't always work

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My first s'mores

This was my first time making s'mores, and actually my first time eating s'mores.


They're supposed to be done over an open fire, but I used my propane grill, and a pie iron.


You could also do this in a pie iron over your stove.


The recipe is very simple:  Graham crackers, marshmallows and hershey chocolate bar.


Break the graham cracker in half.  Put a piece of hershey chocolate on one half.


Then add a large marshmallow and then the other half of the graham cracker to make a sandwich.


Put it in the pie iron and toast.


You definitely want a serving spatula to remove the s'mores from the very hot pie iron.


S'mores are very messy.


You could also make them in the oven on a cast iron wonder skillet.

No comments:

Post a Comment