google search, doesn't always work

Lijit Search, click on "site" tab after you search for more results

Saturday, June 8, 2013

New use for the Lodge Ash Tray



This is not my photo.  I found it on the internet.

Someone evidently found a new use for the Lodge Ash Tray.

And yes, I said ash tray.  That's exactly what it is!

They changed it to "spoon rest" to be more politically correct, but actually, it does not fit a normal sized cooking spoon.

Although it would fit a table spoon.

Mine just sits on my stove, unused, for decoration.

This lady found some quail eggs, and decided to fry one in the ash tray.

Quail eggs are tiny.  A chicken egg is slightly too big to fry in this, I would think.

So, if you ever happen to obtain quail eggs, you can fry them in the Lodge ash tray!

Or just use the 5 inch skillet.  Then you can fit two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment