google search this blog, doesn't always work

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

sizzling steak

I usually cook steak on the outdoor grill, but tonight I got to use my grill pan.

I prepared it with Worcestershire sauce*, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper**.

*Sometimes I use liquid steak marinade, but lately I've come to prefer Worcestershire sauce.

**Steak is also good with just garlic salt and nothing else.

In a previous post I grilled a steak completely frozen, but normally I do it partially frozen.

The more red the meat is, the better.

Be sure to let the pan get hot, just as you would an outdoor grill.

Heat up a cast iron griddle or serving platter in the oven while grilling.

When the steak is grilled, take the griddle out of the oven, and put the steak on it.

Watch it sizzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment