google search, doesn't always work

Lijit Search, click on "site" tab after you search for more results

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The skillet that was "lost", then "found", soon to be "lost" again




I can't believe I never posted about when I finally got my "new lost skillet".

Either I can't find the article, or I just forgot.

Yes, I finally did get a #11 skillet, which is a very rare size. 

It's bigger than a 12 inch, smaller than a 13 1/4 inch.

It's about 12 1/2 inches.

And I never used it.

So now I'm selling it.

According to the Wagner and Griswold Society, this skillet is from approximately the 1860's-1870's.

The only markings on it are on the handle, which is PPS 11.

Hopefully I can find a buyer, since the bottom of the skillet is very pitted.

I'm sure I will though.

Can't believe I let this slip through the cracks of my blog postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment