google search this blog, doesn't always work

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The skillet that was "lost", then "found", soon to be "lost" again




I can't believe I never posted about when I finally got my "new lost skillet".

Either I can't find the article, or I just forgot.

Yes, I finally did get a #11 skillet, which is a very rare size. 

It's bigger than a 12 inch, smaller than a 13 1/4 inch.

It's about 12 1/2 inches.

And I never used it.

So now I'm selling it.

According to the Wagner and Griswold Society, this skillet is from approximately the 1860's-1870's.

The only markings on it are on the handle, which is PPS 11.

Hopefully I can find a buyer, since the bottom of the skillet is very pitted.

I'm sure I will though.

Can't believe I let this slip through the cracks of my blog postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment