google search this blog, doesn't always work

Monday, October 1, 2012

Lodge mini servers in a toaster oven?

Someone asked on the Lodge facebook page, "Will the mini servers fit in a toaster oven?"

Lodge's answer was, it depends on the size of your toaster oven.

And it does... but from my observation, most of the time, they will.  Unless your toaster oven is very small.

I have a medium to large sized one, that can fit a 12 inch pizza.

I don't see why the mini servers would not fit even a small to medium oven.  

My advice would be to measure the inside of your oven, and then check the size of the piece before you order it.

Lodge also sells "serving griddles" without handles, which I would think would be perfect.  

There is a 7 inch handleless griddle, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment